Sunday, December 12, 2010

Other blogs

     So, I am figuring out how to use my blogs still... Colton has somehow made a network of blogs for my own personal website in a way. "My Best Friend and I" and "TRAX Adventures" are actually separate blogs. If you follow one, be sure to follow all of them! Because they're all equally exciting (hopefully). 

I'd like to speak about irony today. Or Karma. 
     Last week I made fun of Colton because he drove to school at Weber and locked his keys in his car. He had to ask a police officer to open the door for him. I laughed because in all my many (four) years of driving, I have never locked my keys in my car. The very next day as I was at the store running errands for the lady I nanny for, I realized I had locked my keys in my car. I immediately thought of how I was just asking for it when I made fun of Colton yesterday. I got the worst neck cramp in the world trying to see the keys in the car that I thought my neck was going to fall off. I felt totally ridiculous standing there while the two kids I was watching played happily in the cart and people driving by probably wondered what the heck I was doing. Colton eventually had to drive down and rescue me. So, irony, Karma for making fun of him. You pick. Either way, ALWAYS check for your keys before you lock your car!

No comments:

Post a Comment