Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally, Something in the Frosting Category

Despite the name of this blog, Pickles and Frosting, there has been only one major post. That post definitely fits into the pickles category. So now I figured there should be something on here about the much more pleasant sounding "frosting" category.


Snowshoeing and cross country skiing! Two things that I decided to try last minute, didn't quite work out as planned, but I still had tons of fun doing. I'm not going to post them on this blog though, they are on one of my other blogs called My Best Friend and I. Click on the link to read all about my winter adventures, or, just click the link at the top of this page.


While you are there, don't forget to subscribe to that blog as well as this one if you haven't already. Oh, and the third one too, its all about my TRAX Adventures. Currently posted there, a traumatizing story about a ladybug. Yes, a lady bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment